November 28, 2015 (Denver, Colorado) – Summit of Everest Group, LLC is pleased to announce the availability of our 2016 lineup of experiential team building programs for high performance teams. We have solutions that are fully customized to provide you answers to the following questions:
- Are we truly effectively operating as a high performance team?
- What are we willing to do to build a stronger team to take on challenges?
- Are there any programs out there with a meaningful track record of delivering results?
- How do we know we can create lasting value rather than just short term excitement?
Summit of Everest Group has partnered with A Call to Adventure to deliver 1-3+ day programs tailored to your individual needs that are inclusive for your entire group. Our programs use the following environments to provide the backdrop for our curriculum:
- Mountain: Building a rope team to take on challenges are reach your summits.
- Race Track: Building a race team to focus your resources on the collective effort needed to win.
In both of our environments, you will explore the personal, interpersonal, and team dynamics required to succeed. Our programs provide exciting, yet safe, environments in which all team members can participate at a level comfortable to them. Our curriculum helps you determine the assets and liabilities you need to manage to perform at your very best and the ability to identify barriers and harness them to achieve your goals.
In all of our programs, each participant will be challenge to identify and set a course on a Single Act of Change as they and their team begin the development of a personal and team ethos that will guide your actions in your next adventure. We also create opportunities for long term value through high visibility messaging platforms and workshops designed to take your initial Call to Adventure to the next level.
- Summit of Everest Corporate Team Ethos Program
- Call to Adventure High Performance Team Building Program
- Call to Adventure Three Day Heroic Journey
- Call to Adventure Eight Day Heroes Journey to Peru
- Corporate Team Event and Digital Messaging Packages
Please contact us today to begin the discussion and learn more about why our clients say “your approach to team building stands alone as having the best chance of fostering positive change within an organization”.